Pages

Monday, 24 July 2017

Things I Love...

"These are a few of my favourite things..." - Julie Andrews

Look! Another GIF!
List posts seem to be rather popular on blogs so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon once again.
Seeing as my lucky number is 23, I thought I would list 23 of my favourite things for you nosey readers out there!

HERE WE GO! (In No Particular Order)

  1. Dogs/Puppies
  2. Notebooks
  3. New bedsheets
  4. Books
  5. Music
  6. Winter time
  7. Rom-Coms
  8. New Socks
  9. Croissants
  10. Audrey Hepburn
  11. Instagram
  12. Friends (obvs)
  13. Family (obvs)
  14. Cake
  15. Giraffes
  16. Stationery
  17. Waffles
  18. Patrick Dempsey
  19. Countryside
  20. Tea
  21. IKEA
  22. Yellow roses
  23. Blankets
So that is 23 things that I love so much that I couldn't live without! Judge for yourselves whether my life is exciting or mundane purely from this list of items. I personally believe my life is a pretty simple one.

For all you nosey readers out there, I hope I have quenched your thirst to get to know me a little bit better but what I want to know is:

What are your favourite things?

Feel free to leave a comment, because like you, I'm really nosey too!

Thanks Guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment